History of Successful Meetings
Seasite in The News
Awards and Recognition
Advertise with Us
&lt;a href='http://openx.seasite.com/openx/www/delivery/ck.php?n=a4228984&amp;amp;cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE' target='_blank'&gt;&lt;img src='http://openx.seasite.com/openx/www/delivery/avw.php?zoneid=64&amp;amp;cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE&amp;amp;n=a4228984' border='0' alt='' /&gt;&lt;/a&gt;
Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using the website seasite.com (“Website”) in any manner, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this Website. Seasite, LLC (“Seasite” or “We”) reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified terms. The materials contained in this Website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use of the Website
The content included in this Website is for your general information and use and is subject to change at any time without notice. This Website includes material (including but not limited to content, information, forms, graphics and images) and programming, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content (including but not limited to, the design, layout, look and appearance), which is owned or licensed to Seasite. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which Seasite shall not be liable.
Seasite makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Seasite does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
A. As a condition of your use of this Website you warrant that:
1. you are at least 18 years of age
2. you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation
3. you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use
4. you will only use this Website for general research and information and to make legitimate reservations for your organization or for another organization for which you are legally authorized to represent
5. all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
6. if you establish a seasite.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will maintain complete responsibility for the use of your account. We retain the right at our sole discretion, at any time, for any reason to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, including but not limited to, for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
B. Based on the above criteria, you may make a limited number of copies of your desired itinerary/ies and supporting information for research and comparison purposes for group bookings through seasite.com only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. copy the materials other than in the process of managing a program through Seasite;
2. modify the materials;
3. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) other than as they relate to bookings made, or to be made, through seasite.com;
4. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website;
5. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
6. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Seasite for any reason at any time at its sole discretion. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event shall Seasite, its parent company, affiliated companies or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if Seasite or an authorized representative of Seasite has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Seasite does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete or current. Further, Seasite reserves the right to make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without prior notice, though it does not make any commitment to do so.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by parties other than Seasite. Such links are provided for your reference only. Seasite does not control such website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their owners/operators by Seasite; and the use of any such linked site is at the user's own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Log In | New User
Terms and Conditions
Advertise with Us
Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2009-2010 Seasite, LLC. All rights reserved.