Silversea’s staterooms offer one of the highest space-per-guest ratios of any luxury cruise accommodations. All Silversea accommodations are ocean-view suites, most feature a private, furnished teak veranda, and all include the personalised services of an attentive butler.
All Silversea staterooms include the following amenities:
• Butler service
• Complimentary champagne upon arrival and replenished as you desire
• Fresh fruit and flowers
• Refrigerator and bar setup stocked with your preferred complimentary beverage selections (including wines and spirits)
• Down duvet, fine bed linens, firm or plush mattress, and choice of nine pillow types
• Twin beds or queen-sized bed
• Spa robe and slippers
• Spacious walk-in wardrobe, full-length mirror and personal safe
• Vanity table with hair dryer
• Writing desk with personalised stationery
• Italian marble bathroom featuring full-sized bath, large separate shower (Silver Spirit, Silver Whisper and Silver Shadow only) and double vanity (All Silver Whisper and Silver Shadow suites; Silver, Royal, Grand and Owner’s Suites aboard Silver Spirit)
• Bvlgari or Ferragamo bath soaps
• Aromatherapy room scents by renowned Italian perfumer Laura Tonatto
• Flat-screen TVs with complimentary movies and satellite news programming
• Radio/Alarm with iPod docking station
• CD player
• WiFi Internet access (fee applies)
• Direct-dial telephone
• Daily suite service with nightly turndown
If you've never relaxed on your own private veranda while sailing to distant shores, you're in for a treat. Most Silversea suites feature at least one furnished, private teak veranda.
All Silversea accommodations have ocean views and even the smallest is spacious enough to include a separate sitting area, walk-in wardrobe and full-size bathtub.
Copyright © 2009-2010 Seasite, LLC. All rights reserved.